Monday, September 7, 2009

Family Pictures











This is my good friend Tracy and her husband Scott and MY kids.
Now, let me explain. Back in the days when I was single and had no life...I spent almost EVERY day with these kids from the time they were born until they were 5. I LOVE twins, and I LOVE these twins! Then I met my husband and decided to start my own family, and leave this one alone! I just can't believe how much they have grown up! I haven't been around much the last 5 years, but, being with them today I realized how much I missed them and how they grew up without me. Their older sister Lexie has grown up a TON as well! Thanks for letting me take your pictures and *hanging out*...we DEFINATELY need to do that more!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you are doing so awesome! Can you do OUR family pics when you come in December?! Seriously, I would love it if you did.. if you want, we can trade?! Please please do us and then be MY models :)

    ReplyDelete